[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Fwd: Meet LibreOffice in Boston this weekend!
- Subject: [Discuss] Fwd: Meet LibreOffice in Boston this weekend!
- From: jabr at gapps.blu.org (John Abreau)
- Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 15:50:09 -0400
- References: <53D05FA6.email@example.com>
Begin forwarded message: > From: "A. Richard Miller" <TheMillers at millermicro.com> > Date: July 23, 2014, 9:21:42 PM EDT > To: "Boston Linux Unix User Group/John Abreau, Ex.Dir." <jabr at blu.org>, Boston Linux and Unix Users Group/Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>, "Boston Linux Unix User Group/Will Rico, Beginners Group" <willrico at gmail.com>, Boston User Groups/John Ross <JJRoss at BluefinTech.onmicrosoft.com>, Boston User Groups/Mike Murphy <seabrookmlm at comcast.net>, Boston User Groups/Ron Thibeau <BluefinRon at BluefinTech.onmicrosoft.com> > Subject: Meet LibreOffice in Boston this weekend! > > Hi, All: > > I'm passing on a late-date invite from Robinson Tryon (qubit at libreoffice.org), LibreOffice Community Outreach Herald and Senior QA Bug Wrangler for The Document Foundation. > > Robinson says to invite you and your groups to this weekend's LibreOffice Hackfest in Boston - and to mention that they're especially interested in developers and people interested in becoming developers. This is a very unusual chance to meet, ask questions of, and work alongside of some LibreOffice insiders. It's a two-day event, but Jill and I plan to attend Sunday only. (Like some of you, we also want to attend the BLU.org BBQ on Saturday!) > > Get the details and register here: > https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/US_Summer_Hackfest > > CU there? > --Dick Miller, Partner, MMS <TheMillers at millermicro.com> > Co-Leader, FOSS User Group at Natick Community-Senior Center -- > | A. Richard & Jill A. Miller | MILLER MICROCOMPUTER SERVICES | > | Mailto:TheMillers at millermicro.com | 61 Lake Shore Road | > | Web: http://www.millermicro.com/ | Natick, MA 01760-2099, USA | > | Voice: 508/653-6136, 9AM-9PM -0400(EDT)| NMEA N 42.29993?, W 71.36558? | > > Sent from an awesome, inexpensive, no-lock-in, no-bloatware, virus-resistant, free-software, Linux PC. > >
- Prev by Date: [Discuss] Https - the solution to net neutrality and ISP monopolies
- Next by Date: [Discuss] BLU Desktop GNU/Linux SIG Meeting - Build a GNU/Linux Super Desktop on a Budget - Weds, Aug 6, 2014
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XX reminder Saturday, July 26 2013 1:00 PM
- Next by thread: [Discuss] BLU Desktop GNU/Linux SIG Meeting - Build a GNU/Linux Super Desktop on a Budget - Weds, Aug 6, 2014