[Discuss] Mailcheck not showing new mail

I'm calling "mailcheck -cs " from my login script, but it is reporting
"No new mail" when it shouldn't be. My .mailcheckrc file has my home
mailbox listed.

Here's an example: it's what I saw moments ago when I logged on to my
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS server, and called mailcheck manually.

You have new mail in /var/mail/moder8
moder8 at telecom:~$ mailcheck -cs
No new mail.
moder8 at telecom:~$

As alwasys, all suggestions welcome. TIA.

Bill

--
E. William Horne
William Warren Consulting