[Discuss] Password app

This sounds viable for sites that do not need high security, and that you
do not use a lot.  easy to just to keep the app available and quickly run
the passwords as you need them.  never hurts to have more tools available.

this could be especially useful for times when you are using throw away
accounts and do not want to keep the passwords in your primary password
store.

also it sounds like the counter could be used as another security level.
just always set your counter to start at X rather than 1.  as long as you
can remember X and your password you will always be able to regenerate the
passwords, and others will have a much harder time cracking it if they have
the app.