No subject

on mac but I'd try to avoid that myself.  I find it harder to administer
than Linux. I'd run it in a Linux based virtual machine if you have an
extra Gig  of free RAM to dedicate.
http://www.turnkeylinux.org/redmine, and i'd use bridged networking if you
have an extra dedicated / dhcp assignable IP address, that way mac mini can
use all it's ports separately.

I've been looking at some similar tools. I might share that in a separate
thread later as it's fairly tangential given your requirements.
Cheers,
John Hall
Software Developer