[Discuss] Who sells the least expensive SSL certs right now?

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Shirley M?rquez
> D?lcey
>
> Free certificates shouldn't be a business model. They should be
> something that you do to give back to the community, to help keep the
> internet an open place for everybody.

While we're at it, let's ban commercial software, and copyright and patent and trademarks.  Computers are able to copy all these things at zero cost; it should be free for everyone.  Unicorns and rainbows for the win!   ;-)

Sorry, I know I'm being a jerk.  But the argument that the *only* provider of commonly trusted free certs is extorting people by charging for revocation is foolishness.  If that argument holds, then *no* certificate authority should be able to charge for issuing certs.