[Discuss] Higher-end keyboards to try?

On 1/14/2015 8:10 PM, Derek Martin wrote:
> Mine had weird problems where the LED states were wrong, the

That's a manufacturing defect. You should have returned it for a
replacement. With known faulty wiring....

> backlighting would flicker often when my computer was under load
> (which makes very little sense in my mind), a couple keys made "ding"

... it makes perfect sense to me that there would be other electrical
problems.

I did look at the Vengeance line. Too much unnecessary bling for
something that I spend almost no time actually looking at.

--
Rich P.