[Discuss] My first contribution to MediaWiki

The project page: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Html2Wiki

Code is hosted on Wikimedia Foundation servers, but also co-located on
github (https://github.com/freephile/Html2Wiki)

It's an extension to MediaWiki that lets you "import a website or web page
into your wiki".

There is still a lot to do, which is why I'm working on it all weekend.  I
hope it gains some traction because I think it could have a tremendous
amount of users.  In any event, I'm proudly announcing my first extension
to MediaWiki.

p.s. Collaborators welcome!

Greg Rundlett
http://eQuality-Tech.com