[Discuss] Most common (or Most important) privacy leaks

> On Feb 19, 2015, at 11:07 AM, Gordon Marx <gcmarx at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 10:52 AM, Doug <sweetser at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>> 2. I would like to hear more about " tools for plausible-deniability of the
>> existence of secondary access codes".  I don't quite know what that means.
>
> I think the idea is to give the ability to communicate to the system
> "Yes, I'm logging in, but I'm being coerced -- but don't let on that
> you know, because I'm in danger if this doesn't appear to work?.

That is brilliant super fun stuff to think about.

I was just day dreaming about a email feature that, when I log in with a particular password would automatically fire off certain rules without notice by the party coercing me.  Such as the removal of particular folders and sending an email to another server that would execute other instructions.  I wish I worked in that world.  Building systems like that would be fun!  007 stuff!

- Eric