[Discuss] Most common (or Most important) privacy leaks

I was mugged a block off of Commonwealth Ave.  I had been reading some
promo material from Model Mugging, a program designed to train women how to
deal with the unfortunate situation.  A group of three youngsters
approached me.  The best strategy is one used by all the animals: look for
any chance to RUN.  I turned and started walking the other way.  They
caught up and surrounded me.  They wanted my backpack, so I gave it to
them.  I then used one of the techniques recommended by Model Mugging: I
shouted as loud as I physically could, describing what was going on.  THEY
TOOK MY BACKPACK.  IT HAS MY DIABETES SUPPLIES... I might have started
another sentence, but the kids ran away.  Once I saw them run, I ran the
other way.  I found someone with a cell phone, called the police.  I got
the backpack back and my glasses which were knocked off.

I am prepared for mugging.  Having a strategy in place was a very good
thing.

We kept living in the apartment for a few years.