[Discuss] Request to the community

I had the same math requirement for my CS degree in '74.

Many people have argued that CS doesn't need anything but programming
language classes to code.  They are right.  But it is the rest that gives
the perspective to design, test, innovate, in addition to code.  Reasonable
basic coding doesn't need a well rounded background, but a reasonable coder
isn't all they cold be with the proper tools.

The same argument goes for '3 month coder mill coders' vs college
graduates.  But as I retire, what I think means less to others than it used
to. ... (queue the theme to Lion King - about the circle of life)

... Time to go be grumpy elsewhere ... Jack