[Discuss] Your hardware is needed

Hi!

We are Free Computer Labs, we take old computers and bring them to life
again while teaching people how to use and repair them using Free-Libre
and Open Source Software (FLOSS).

FCL is based in Cambridge, MA and welcomes your unused computer and/or
hardware even if you think it does not work or it is too old!

Visit www.freecomputerlabs.org to learn about free computer classes,
volunteer teaching, donating, or simply to get to know us better.

Feel free to reply this message or contact us at
donations at freecomputerlabs.org and also see our flyer
https://www.ulibarri.website/owncloud/index.php/s/VtPHnOvm1vLVdmY#//Computer_Image_CC-by-SA.jpg

We are organizing a launch party on April 19th 4 PM at Industry Lab
Industry-lab.com
288 Norfolk St.
Cambridge, MA

See you!