[Discuss] BLU meeting live-stream experiment

Sorry if it wasn't clear that I meant this month is our first attempt and that we're still figuring out the procedural details.

The only real question was whether the live-stream would replace the old camera, or merely augment it. Based on the results we got this month, it looks like it will be best to use both. The webcam does a great job of live-streaming the meeting, but the old camera produces a much higher quality video.