[Discuss] BLU meeting live-stream experiment

I could use help figuring out the delay. At one point early in Brian's talk, I stepped aside and pulled up the youtube feed on my tablet to verify that everything was working, and the live stream was delayed significantly from what Brian was saying at the time. I was unable to get a sense of how long the delay was; I think I gave it maybe 30-60 seconds before giving up, and as best I could tell, the delay was longer than I gave it.

The feed did show Brian talking, though, so the delay couldn't have been more than a few minutes.

If I were to describe a clearly identifiable moment in the irc channel as it occurred, and then you let me know in the irc channel when you see that event in the live stream, I could compare the time the event happened with the time you reported seeing the event.