[Discuss] No, Your SSD Won't Quickly Lose Data While Powered Down

So, after all that hype last month about how SSDs would start losing
data if they're not turned on? As is typical for hype it was based on a
gross misinterpretation of the paper. The real deal is that worn-out
SSDs stored in unusually hot conditions can start to deteriorate:

http://www.pcworld.com/article/2925173/debunked-your-ssd-wont-lose-data-if-left-unplugged-after-all.html

--
Rich P.