[Discuss] Cool Processing

And that?s why. Thanks.

From:  Drew Van Zandt <drew.vanzandt at gmail.com>
Date:  Friday, June 19, 2015 at 1:32 PM
To:  "joe at polcari.com" <joe at polcari.com>
Cc:  Richard Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com>, "discuss at blu.org"
<discuss at blu.org>
Subject:  Re: [Discuss] Cool Processing

You're assuming changing the voltage changes nothing else, if you try to
apply Ohm's law directly.  Many other things change when you change the
supply voltage of a semiconductor/PCB.

Among them:
Switching thresholds
Edge rates
Leakage currents
Capacitance of most of your capacitors

Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Board of Directors
Firefly Arts Collective Board of Directors