[Discuss] SteamOS 2.0 Preview

Or not so much?

Turns out that all of the setting stuff won't stick until after logging
into Steam. So that's an improvement. And then I tried the basic Debian
systemd evisceration process.

Yeah... no. Boot process breaks badly. Going forward, it looks like
SteamOS will have hard enough dependencies on systemd that simply
removing it and restoring sysvinit won't work.

--
Rich P.