[Discuss] ubuntu slaughters kittens on boot

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 04:11:04PM -0400, Eric Chadbourne wrote:
> While I was doing some client work this afternoon I listened to a most fascinating interview on BSD Now with Bryan Cantrill.  Holy crap did I learn a lot and have a great time.  Totally worth listening to imho.
>
> http://www.bsdnow.tv/episodes/2015_08_19-ubuntu_slaughters_kittens
>
> God it's enjoyable to listen to an opinionated brilliant engineer.
>
> One humous line, "I will think less of you if you work for Oracle".  Heheheheh.

Ooh, if there'd been a humus line I'd think it was Linux Outlaws
back on the air.  Sadness.

I'm a bit behind on my bsdnow, but it is a great show. I'm amazed
those three guys can put it together week after week. Must be a
tonne of work.

--
Mike Small
smallm at sdf.org           SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org