[Discuss] Profiting from GPL software

Or selling 'configuration and installation services' related to the
GPL software (even if it is just putting it on a USB stick).

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Rich Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 11/9/2015 10:46 PM, Robert Krawitz wrote:
>>
>> No, but they buy commodity home routers, so loading them with GPL
>> software is another way to "sell" the software.
>

> It's selling a product that has GPL software in it.
>
> --
> Rich P.

><> ... Jack

The Four Boxes of Liberty - "There are four boxes to be used in the
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury and ammo. Please use in that
order."
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." - Ben Franklin