[Discuss] Local ISP Recommendations?

On 1/22/2016 10:04 AM, Mike Small wrote:
> Has this scenario, that someone uses another's system or ip to
> download child porn or violate copyrights, ever happened to anyone
> in a real legal case where the innocent party wasn't able to
> establish his or her innocence? It's something I've wondered about

If you open your access point to the public then you may be in violation
of your contract with your service provider. That's probably not
conducive to one's legal defense. It would be different if you were a
licensed, regulated, whatever service provider. Then you would qualify
for safe harbor protections.

--
Rich P.