[Discuss] Mail screwed the pooch

Yep.  I'm working on that now.  For some reason when I try to telnet to
25/465 from my house to that server it times out.  Not sure if Verizon is
blocking it or my Linode server is, but when I use lsof | grep LISTEN, it's
listening.

I need to find another way outside my house of trying to get to my Linode
server to see which it is.
UPDATE: I remembered another server that I have access to and it's the same
thing.  Time to check out the firewall rules on the Linode box.