[Discuss] Mail screwed the pooch

Morning update:
I found another mail program for my phone that works.  I'm hoping I can
get the default app to work eventually though.  I also got my wife's
iPhone working.  Incoming mail is still going to my home server, which
is fine for now, and outgoing is relaying through the linode box.

Current problem is that when I send mail from FOO at thekramers.net to
BAR at thekramers.net, the Linode box stores it locally instead of
forwarding it to thekramers.net.  For some reason the linode server
thinks it's collecting mail for thekramers.net too.
- thekramers.net is not mentioned anywhere in the postfix or dovecot
config files
- I removed it as a virtual_domain in MySQL and restarted everything

This is something that can be solved when I get back though.