[Discuss] How to write .htaccess rules

    John> You also might want to search for http 301 error, which may be
    John> appropriate as well and may not use mod rewrite.

Thanks.  This is what I ended up doing -- there's a php file that
catches some url's that need special translation and then just sends
everyone else to the home page, in all cases with a 301 error.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org)
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/116029698292079786511>

I had to breathe more frequently (but take smaller breaths), but also
to use all the air I had in reserve, and not mistake the lack of
oxygen for the need to breathe.

Eric Haas (on learning Baroque flute after playing oboe)