[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] Are passwords even long enough?
- Subject: [Discuss] Are passwords even long enough?
- From: kentborg at borg.org (Kent Borg)
- Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 14:47:57 -0400
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 07/03/2016 12:30 PM, Kent Borg wrote: > [...] my Android devices are "Nexus" devices that come with only > Google software on them, and I am conservative about what I add [...] And even still, I don't trust my Android devices to ever see most of my passwords: such as financial passwords, domain registration passwords, etc. I figure the OS far too prominent a target for bad guys while being far too complex to be secured. But at least I don't have the extra crap added by Samsung and T-Mobile to worry about... -kb