[Discuss] Fwd: Looking for Speakers at a small conference at MIT October 8th and 9th, 2016

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 8:37 PM, <jc at trillian.mit.edu> wrote:

> You can never be too careful; some readers just might think
> it means any of:
> ?...?

?My offlist reply to maddog by which i got permission to repost here was

Only because ?Pedants answer Rhetorical Questions ...

> ?Given the context of message, you probably don't mean *mit.gov.tr
> <http://mit.gov.tr>*,

the Turkish  National Intelligence Organization (Turkish: Mill? ?stihbarat

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux