[Discuss] local magento dev shop question

Hi All,

At work I've remade our website.  Went from a really horribly made Microsoft based solution to Magento.  We launch in two weeks.  Everything has gone well.  I've done all of the work myself so far.  Connected to our NAV ERP, legacy data import, Linux server config, etc.

My boss would like to find a VAR to assist on occasional projects (we have one ready right now with UPS) and serve as a backup in case the MTBA squishes me.  I gave him a list of the top Magento award winners but I prefer a local team and can get you in front of him.  We aren't seeking an individual person.

If anybody owns a shop that does this or knows somebody who does, feel free to email me off list.

We're in Braintree.

Thanks,
Eric