[Discuss] Post issue with bootable linux

That system predates secure boot. I did look through the bios before doing
anything. These days that is one of the first things I looked for. The
issue presents itself immediately before post.

Sent from Galaxy S8 Android

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7