[Discuss] Post issue with bootable linux

Since it is not my system, but I don't think that the system is UEFI. I
probably won't be going to that person's home in the near future since his
system is up and running.

I have an older atom-bssed netbook without UEFI, I'll try to reproduce.

What is really strange is that it does not recognize the F2 or F12.

I'm going to do some additional analysis because it may show up at an
installfest.

Sent from Galaxy S8 Android

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7