[Discuss] Running a mail server, or not

Will it let you specify both a weekday and a day or range of days?

The third Wednesday of the month falls in the range 15..21, so the
third Wednesday could be described in one rule as "every day in the
range 15..21 that falls on a Wednesday", or in seven rules as
"Wednesday the 15th", "Wednesday the 16th", etc.