[Discuss] Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXIV reminder, tomorrow Saturday, August 11, 2018 1:00 PM

Boston Linux and Unix Annual Summer BBQ XXIV
When:  Saturday, August 11, 2018 from 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Where:  John and Shelley Chambers' home
33 Cedarwood Avenue, Waltham, MA.
BYOF - Bring Your Own Food and drinks

Boston Linux & Unix is holding its twenty-fourth annual summer BBQ on
Saturday, August 11, beginning at 1:00 p.m. Everyone is welcome.
Guests are encouraged to bring along something for the grill and the
snack table. We're holding the barbecue at the same location as the past
few years, John and Shelley Chambers' home at 33 Cedarwood Avenue,
Waltham,MA.

Please refer to the BLU website for further details and directions.

http://blu.org/cgi-bin/calendar/2018-bbq24
Weather forecast calls for cloudy with rain mid 70s

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix