[Discuss] New BLU Wiki

As with Demo's it appears that there's a similar rule to making
announcements: that something will invariably go wrong. ;-) I didn't
realize that the RequestAccount system wasn't installed.  Only
Administrators could make accounts. Now there's a deploy going that will
add the necessary bits.  Accounts can now be requested, but will still need
approval by an admin to prevent spam.

To you fellow admins on the list: you won't even see account requests until
the user validates their email address (from an autogenerated email). Once
the system knows that the email address is valid, then it will be added to
the request queue at Special:ConfirmAccount

Best regards,

Greg

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com