[Discuss] Fun command line help

>From
https://dzone.com/articles/top-10-github-repositories-will-make-your-daypart

https://github.com/nvbn/thefuck

When you execute a command in your shell and it returns an error because
you make a typo, you run this command and it looks at your history to
find your last command, runs a bunch of rules to figure out what you
meant, and submits the corrected line.? You can specify a parameter to
run the fixed command without confirmation if you know it will do the
right thing.? You can also make up your own rules for it.

The original article has other fun things like this and is worth a look.