[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Discuss] rsync password -- revisit
- Subject: [Discuss] rsync password -- revisit
- From: invalid at pizzashack.org (Derek Martin)
- Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2019 16:19:04 -0600
- In-reply-to: <CAPN2fFLazTVRyV_dtMUVBzMK0tRbrqWYjfE0o8fEmBRj-Y9ZaA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20181231154143.GA3457@arcturas.localdomain> <CAPN2fFLazTVRyV_dtMUVBzMK0tRbrqWYjfE0o8fEmBRj-Y9ZaA@mail.gmail.com>
On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 10:55:24AM -0500, Betsy Schwartz wrote: > you can run ssh -vv to get an idea of what exactly is happening Super-useful for any such failing ssh connections... > (also you might not want to be emailing entire keys to a newsgroup) As long as it's the public key (it was) this is totally fine, and doing so identified what the problem was. =8^) -- Derek D. Martin http://www.pizzashack.org/ GPG Key ID: 0xDFBEAD02 -=-=-=-=- This message is posted from an invalid address. Replying to it will result in undeliverable mail due to spam prevention. Sorry for the inconvenience.