[Discuss] Thunderbird not connecting to Comcast IMAP server

Did anything change on your end?  Did you take any updates?

Could it be a TLS ciphersuite incompatibility issue?
I believe that F30 disabled a BUNCH of old ciphers.
If Comcast is running an older IMAP service you might not have compatible
ciphers anymore.

-derek