Boston Linux Meeting Thursday, July 12, 2012 - Desktop GNU/Linux SIG

Will Rico willrico at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 12:26:26 EDT 2012

When: Thursday, July 13, 2012 6:30PM
Topic: Best Desktop GNU/Linux Tricks & Tips

Location: MIT Building E51, Room 335

Summary

       Are you currently using GNU/Linux as your desktop operating
       system? Come to our next meeting of BLU's Desktop GNU/Linux
       SIG and share your favorite tip or trick.  Others will be doing the
       same.

Abstract
       Share your favorite tip or program recommendation with other
       users for GNU/Linux on the desktop.  Don't have tip or trick to
       share?  Bring a question.  We'll try our best to answer it.

       Also on the agenda:
       -- Free Software Advocacy update
       -- GNU/Linux Accessibility news

       All levels of users are welcome, even those who are considering
       GNU/Linux, but not using it yet.

       Join us!

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site,
and the meetup page for this SIG.
http://www.blu.org/desktop
http://www.meetup.com/desktop-linux-users-group/

Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or directly on Amherst St.