[2nd try] slip/ppp/term brief report

John Abreau jabr at bcslnx.bcs.org
Wed Jul 13 12:58:12 EDT 1994

Your message appeared on the list on July 1; we had a problem with
Netcom, our service provider, around that time. That might explain it if
the message never arrived, although I think I saw the message at my UMass
account; hang on a sec.

Yep, it's in my UMass mailbox; it arrived there July 1.

One thing I notice, you're sending your message from
	luoma at smectic.elsie.brandeis.edu
and you name appears on the mailing list as
	luoma at binah.cc.brandeis.edu

Maybe this is why you haven't gotten a response from the list?

--
John Abreau <jabr at bcs.org>                 The Boston Computer Society
Director, BCS Linux SIG                    Waltham, MA