Linux at local Internet service providers

Lar Kaufman lark at world.std.com
Mon Apr 17 18:06:30 EDT 1995

> I suspect that a survey conducted on the West Coast would probably
> yield more FreeBSD and BSDI users than one conducted here.  (I do not
> know of an equivalent list of West Coast providers.)

On the other hand, imagine, if you will, the ratio of BSD hosts to Linux
hosts in Europe.  I firmly believe that Linux is the #1 UNIX in the world,
by a large margin.                                       ^ make that UN*X,
  sorry.

-lar
 Lar Kaufman    lark at walden.com    508-371-1563      co-author, "Running Linux"
 Polymedia Services        Services: technical writing, document conversion.
 189 Peter Spring Road     Developing online help systems, UNIX shell scripts,
 Concord, MA 01742         hypertext & SGML/HTML structured document systems.