How to run an X-terminal with LINUX?

Jim Sherwood jas at enterprise.uml.edu
Wed Jul 5 12:06:42 EDT 1995

I have an IBM X-terminal which I would like to serve from my
PC which is running LINUX.  Can this be done?  If yes, then
do I need to get any special software?  If so, where would I find it?

Thanks,

Jim

James A. Sherwood                                          Associate Professor
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering                                      Ball 225A
Univ. of Massachusetts Lowell                               Phone 508-934-3313
One University Avenue                                 Primary FAX 508-934-3059
Lowell, MA 01854                                        jas at enterprise.uml.edu
                                                   (secondary FAX 508-934-3048)