BCS Linux/Unix: Larger room in May

John Abreau jabr at bcs.org
Wed Mar 29 22:06:17 EST 1995

We've been looking for a larger room for the BCS Linux/Unix Group
meetings, as we've really outgrown the space at MIT 66/154. Elaine told
me earlier today that she got us a larger room for our May meeting, in
M.I.T. Building 16, Room 134. She hasn't confirmed yet whether this will
be a one-time use of that space, or whether we can use it regularly.

I'm told that 16/134 has roughly double the capacity of 66/154.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue, Suite 2 / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org