Linux install kernel panic

'Rich Clancey' rhc at world.std.com
Thu Nov 30 01:11:11 EST 1995

	I have the same PC/slackware setup, and when I see ramdisk I gave
it rootdisk, and it worked just fine.  After the setup is stable, you
should boot off the hard drive.  When I had to reboot from the floppies
due to a configuration problem once, I got the same ramdisk query, and
gave it the rootdisk again and there was no problem.  I convinced myself
these words mean the same thing in Finnish.