Forwarded message: request for help

Rich Braun richb at pioneer.ci.net
Wed Sep 13 08:52:33 EDT 1995

> The Linux Journal has an ad for: BRU Backup Restore Utility.  Has
> anyone tried it?  Does anyone recommend anything else?  Has anyone
> tried any on-line backup services via the Internet?

About five years ago, I called BRU looking for general info on backup
solutions for various Unix servers at our computer lab.

The result was (a) some literature on a product I didn't want to buy
at the time, and (b) avalanches of junk mail and followup phone calls
lasting about two years afterward...

Maybe I could get their sales department to work for my current company!

-rich