printing on Novell Network

Rodney Thayer rodney at sabletech.com
Fri Apr 26 09:49:54 EDT 1996

the ease answer, I think, is to run an LPR daemon on the print server.  you
can even do this on a novell server and/or a novell client with a (novell
attached) remote printer.

                  Rodney Thayer           ::         rodney at sabletech.com
                  Sable Technology Corp   ::              +1 617 332 7292
                  246 Walnut St           ::         Fax: +1 617 332 7970
                  Newton MA 02160 USA     ::  http://www.shore.net/~sable
                           "Developers of communications software"