printing on Novell Network

Lar Kaufman lark at world.std.com
Sat Apr 27 16:18:54 EDT 1996

> Novell supports this environment perfectly.  It has a
> package called NFS (NetWare Networked File System) that
> connects to UNIX file and printing perfectly.  You do need TCP/IP.

Um.  Let's make it perfectly clear that NFS, the network file system,
was developed at Sun and is not a Novell or Caldera product.  I'm glad
for Caldera to support Netware, but it would be wrong to attribute
NFS to them.

-lar
 Lar Kaufman      "De balena vero sufficit, si rex habeat caput, et regina
_Running_Linux_   caudam."  Bracton, l.3, c.3.  "[T]he King, as honorary
 BUSL '98         Harpooneer, must have the head, and the Queen be respectfully
 lark at walden.com  presented with the tail.  Herman Melville, _Moby_Dick_