Summer BBQ/Linux Cafe

John Abreau jabr at thurien.bcs.org
Tue Aug 6 19:15:47 EDT 1996

It's time for the next Linux Cafe -- Saturday, August 17, 4:00 PM to midnight!

We'll have music, fun, and cookies! Bring along a guest; meet some new and
interesting people; have a cup of coffee, and surf the Web!

We were unable to find a place for a barbeque this summer, so I've instead
arranged for our third Linux Cafe, at the Resource Center in Waltham.
We'll have a hibachi there; if two or three people could bring additional
small grill-like appliances, that would be a big help.

As usual, this is a potlatch BBQ; attendees are asked to bring something
to add to the snack table.

John Abreau / Director, BCS Linux & Unix User Group / jabr at bcs.org
The Boston Computer Society / 101 First Avenue / Waltham, MA 02154
Voice +1 617 290 5700 / Fax +1 617 290 5744 / http://www.bcs.org