What to see and do at Linuxcon

Jerry Feldman DTN 381-2970 gaf at zk3.dec.com
Tue Jan 30 08:33:33 EST 1996

> fyi proof there is an actual conversation happening about linuxcon/s.
>
> so since there's no megameeting this year should we go for a linuxcon in boston?
There is going to be a Megameeting this year. Apparently it will be done without vendors. Whoever figured this one out surely has recto-cranial inversion.
Jerry Feldman            Unix Systems - Development Engineering
Digital Equipment Corp.  gaf at zk3.dec.com
110 Spitbrook Rd.        Mailstop: ZKO3-3/Y25
Nashua, NH 03062-9987    (603)881-2970, DTN:381-2970
Member Boston Computer Society BOD : gaf at bcs.org