linux group idea

mark soule msoule at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 15 20:05:56 EDT 1996

    This maybe presumptuous of me (being new to bcs linux) but here it
is anyway.  I just read about a Linux installfest held in washington.
web site information is found at linux.wauug.org/fest.html. this was
sponsored by the red hat people.  I for one am the new guy on the block
and have had difficulties with installation and thought there might be
others that could use a hand.  This might be a way to bring in others
for upgrading thier packages and meeting a few people who might not
ordinarily attend a meeting.

                                mark j. Soule