BLU.ORG -- 17 December 1997 Meeting

John Abreauj abreauj at cliffy.polaroid.com
Fri Dec 12 09:09:30 EST 1997

Come this Wednesday to our Holiday Gathering, starting at 7:00pm, at
MIT -- Building 3, Room 133

    ``...Chestnuts roasting by an open fire,
    Jack Frost nipping at your nose....''

    Well, not really....We won't be having an open fire, but if your
want
    to, please bring some Chestnuts (um, shell them first)!

Seriously, come on down, bring some questions, answers, milk or eggnog
& cookies, and join others in a little holiday cheer!

                   ***** Executive Summary *****

        Who:        BLU.ORG - Boston Linux & Unix
        When:       12/17/1997 - Wednesday
                    7:00pm
        Where:      MIT -- Building 3, Room 133
        Topic:      Holiday Gathering -- Q & A, War Stories
                    Basically Free-form Fun

>>>     For Directions & Other Information, please visit BLU's Web
        Page at:

                        http://www.blu.org

See You at the Meeting!

--
John Abreau / UNIX Systems Administrator / Polaroid /
abreauj at polaroid.com
1 Upland Road, Building N4 / Norwood MA 02062 / 781-386-5118