Boston Linux & Unix - invite for Debian speaker

John Abreau jabr at tarnhelm.blu.org
Tue Feb 11 23:20:45 EST 1997

Hi, Bruce. I'm looking for speakers for upcoming meetings of my user group,
Boston Linux & Unix (formerly BCS Linux & Unix SIG). I'm looking for someone
to give a presentation about Debian; I'd like to invite you to speak at our
group about it, if and when you're in the Boston area.

If you're not available, perhaps you could suggest an alternate speaker?

Thanks.

John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org