BCS Linux/Unix (really on Saturday January 18)

John Abreau jabr at tarnhelm.blu.org
Sun Jan 12 05:09:19 EST 1997

Looks like I made a typo when I entered our 1997 meeting information back
in December. My apologies for any confusion.

Our January meeting is the InstallFest, which is on Saturday the 18th,
not Friday the 17th as the subject header had said.

Also, I notice now that it still reads "BCS Linux/Unix". I forgot to
change that text to "Boston Linux & Unix". I'll fix that now.

John Abreau :: Unix Systems Administrator :: jabr at necx.com
NECX :: 4 Technology Drive :: Peabody, MA 01960 :: 508-538-8425
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix - jabr at blu.org - http://www.blu.org