Linux MTG: Wed 16 Jul 1997: Wearable Computing

RHS Linux User jabr at tarnhelm.blu.org
Mon Jul 14 10:04:13 EDT 1997

Don't miss the next meeting of Boston Linux & Unix, this Wednesday!
Thad Starner of MIT's Media Lab will be showing us the latest in Wearable
Computing! We're meeting at the Media Lab this month, on Ames Street.

What:     Wearable Computing, with Thad Starner
When:     Wednesday, July 16, 1997, 7:00 p.m.
Where:    MIT Media Lab, Basement level, Room 054

You won't want to miss this meeting! We'll also be getting together after
the meeting, at the Cambridge Brewery.

John Abreau :: Systems Administator :: Polaroid ::  abreauj at polaroid.com
Executive Director, Boston Linux & Unix :: jabr at blu.org