so sorry I have to go!

msoule at ix.netcom.com msoule at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 9 15:27:33 EDT 1997

	well I hate to say it but I have to go.  I've landed a position in maryland and I won't beable to organize the installfests or attend those crazy meetings.
	you guys/gals better continue the tradition, or I'll come back and haunt blu.   blu has some  good people like anna, lief and tom to join the old crusties like  santa claus, glenn, jerry, guy, rodney and the ever present jabr.

	guy and jabr maintain the guiding light!

	I'll be listening and if you want my vote, i think blu should join a certain group on a trail basis for a year, it cann't hurt and you can always bow out.

			as they say in the old folks home

				seezzyah!

					mark j. soule